Pictures of 6FM

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Strength

Su Hua

I love to become an achiever because I always wanted to win. Therefore, I will work as hard as I can to achieve the best. I can so call a perfectionist as I try my best to avoid every single mistake. I am being very responsible for every task and determined to complete them even there are lots of obstacles. I am curious and this makes me never stop exploring and learn all new knowledge. Besides, I am sensible because one of my life values is to strive for win-win solution. Not only that, I am a caring and loving person who will never ignore or neglect my partners’ needs and wants.




Jun Kiat

I am an open-minded person. I will try to accept a new concept and ideas by entering a deliberate thinking. In this case, I am referring to critical thinking. I enjoyed thinking and analyze case by using critical thinking skill. In fact, I always engage in a discussion with friend. I always use logical and reasoning skill to debate the topic. I am learning the way to balance between emotional and logical self.





Isaac Lee
As for my strengths, I basically have nothing that I think I am much better than others. But my strengths are jack of all trade, master of none. For sport, I play volleyball, basketball, badminton, bowling, swimming, pool, ping pong, hiking and whatever sport I could think of besides football. For music, I can play Guitar, violin, piano, drum, flute and harmonica; but only harmonica I am above average. Other than that, I am good and interested in IT; even I myself wonder why I didn’t choose IT for my degree.





Nadia
Amongst the few strengths I have is that I am quite good at multitasking. I sometime tend to take up three to four projects at once and usually I get the job done nonetheless. I also find myself rather good at communicating and listen to others. I am a firm believer that all things are possible if we just listen properly; be it listening to others for directions or listening for windows of opportunity. Hence, I believe listening is one of my better qualities. Another strength I have would be my sense of kindness; I tend to be very lenient in many ways. Though this could also be my weakness but I stand by the principle, “Do onto others as you which onto yourselves”. Lastly, I like to think that I am a responsible person. Whether it is relating to my assignment, my jobs or my family and friends, I am likely to take my role responsibly.






Miki Loke Mei Chi
I am a simple girl, not hard to understand. I am also a curious baby. I like to ask why, and is always curious about the things I do not know. My strength is the ability to bring happiness to those around me as people tend to feel happy and carefree when around me. In my mind, every single thing in life can bring happiness as well as a way of connecting with each other, cultivating relationship and bonding with one another. I am always be grateful for what is in my life and also appreciates those who have enriched my life..







Yee Wei
I am a highly motivated person. Once I decide to do something, I will not find any reason or let anything be the reason of laziness. I am willing and ready to learn. I like to learn from mistakes and appreciate those positive criticisms I received. I am patient and able to tolerant with different kind of people with different personalities. I am open-minded, I can view something from different point of views instead of reject it at the first place without understanding.












No comments:

Post a Comment