Pictures of 6FM

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Introduction

Su Hua

I am Sim Su Hua. My birthday is on June 4, 1991. My hometown is Gelang Patah, which means broken bracelet, where locate at the south of Johor. I am the youngest daughter of my parents. I have another three elder sisters too. I am now currently doing my Bachelor of Psychology at HELP UC.





Jun Kiat

When it come to introduce myself , I always feel nervous as I am a shy person. As everyone does , I do have my own dream and perhaps ,my own story. I am Ng Jun Kiat, from Bachelor of psychology .





Isaac Lee

My name is Lee Hoe Ming; I have a Christian name called Isaac although I am not a Christian. Friends in college prefer to call me Isaac than my original name Hoe Ming. After reading the whole article, you would briefly know what kind of person I am. If to say what are my religion, interest, hobby, what sports I like, what instruments I play, or even what I want to be in the future; I would like to say almost all of them. People that know me well would think that I am a multifunction guy because I am interested in everything.

In religion, I was first a Buddhist because my parents are Buddhist. After I joined a Christian camp when I was 8, I became a Christian. But when I start not just believe what elder people say is 100% true, I became a free thinker as I believe GOD is just a thing that human create to give them a spiritual support. However, I still pray Buddha and attend Sunday class or some activity in church. *It also mention in the concrete operations stage in Piaget’s cognitive development. *





Nadia

Hello fellow readers, I am Nadia and am from Petaling Jaya, Selangor. I am a psychology student at HELP, currently in my first year, final semester. I started writing my little column here as a requirement from my Business and Social class. Nonetheless, to say the thought of having a personal blog never crossed my mind would be a huge lie. Even though then, let’s not forget the real reason why I’m writing this post today and get back to my assignment I was told to write of my dreams, aspirations and whatnot.




Miki Loke Mei Chi

I was born and raised in Petaling Jaya. We’re a family of seven which consist of my parents, my sister, three elder brothers and me. I am the youngest in our family; therefore I am the one who gets a lot of attention and protection from my parents.

I was an average student throughout my high school life. I enjoyed those days as they brought me many memorable memories and experiences hence, helping me mature better. Those days, I could do things base on my own opinion, and make decision without having to worry about others and their feelings.But as time goes on, I needed to change my attitude in order to fulfill the expectation from others.





Yee Wei

I am Yee Wei, recently taking Psychology program at HELP. I am from Klang, currently live at Wangsa Maju. I am twenty years old going to twenty one. Generally, I am an introvert and people need to take time to know me better. I am a person that easily to be satisfied. I like to put my best effort when doing thing so that I will not regret in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment