Pictures of 6FM

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Our feeling


Ng Jun Kiat 
 

I was a lost bird during beginning of MC100 as I am not able to find a group. However, they decided to take me in without knowing me . I felt shock and happy by the movement this group decided to accept me as one of their teammate. They welcomed me with warmth smile face. I feel great to be one of them. We  have different characteristic and yet cooperate with each other perfectly. We play our own role wisely . I enjoyed being one of them. Although I knew them for less than one week, we went through a lot of happiness and craziness.  



Lee Hoe Ming 
I learn a lot from the group. I like being in this group because we are so compromising. This group gives me a feeling of home. Each of my member loves and cares me so much. I very appreciated them. Sometimes I feel guilty because I think I do not work as hard as them, but they do not agree with this statement. Thank you for my group mates.

 Loke Mei Chi 

I really appreciate to my team mate. Thank you for their acceptance; accept the real me. I can be myself in front of them with no worries. I am sure we can have a grateful time in this semester, work well and tolerate
with each other.

 Tan Yee Wei

 Our group is special. We have our own way of doing things and yet we can cooperate with each other happily. We all have different skills, strength and weakness. So, we always support and help each other patiently. We laugh together, we care for each other and we solve conflict maturely. Our group is heart-warming; this group exists not just for doing assignment!!
 

Nadia Surya Tan 
And lastly, 6FM, my team…I could not have asked for a better team. We each have our own characteristics and despite coming from different backgrounds, our team works together. We initially started with only 5 members, Jun Kiat came into our little family a week after our group was formed and he surely lives up to our team’s dynamics. I like that our team can joke and laugh freely at one another without having any hesitation even though we just met a couple of weeks ago. We all also have a strong sense of responsibility to one another, we understand how important it is to complete the assigned work at the specific time and work hard in making sure the team moves forward smoothly. One of the best things about my team is that though new to each other, we have a sense of support system and a strong want to ensure each member shines in our respective ways and do well as a team. Hence, I sincerely believe we bring the best of each other and we will work well together.
 Sim Su Hua
Our group is so amazing because each of us is excel in different area and we compromise each other weakness. We play our own role perfectly and this makes us invulnerable and strong. No one in our group can easily being replaced. I like cherish my teammates as we support each other so much. We have plenty fun and laugh yet produce great products. We go through up and down together and this bonds us to become more dependent and intimate.



No comments:

Post a Comment