Pictures of 6FM

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dreams

Sim Su Hua
Dreams, something I hope to become true and work hard to make it real. I have a super common dream, which is to travel around the world. I want to go to all the famous travel spots like Greenwich, Eifel Tower, The Great Wall, The Pyramid and Taj Mahal. I want to know different people, different culture and lifestyle. This is because I explore myself so that I could be more open-minded. Perhaps throughout the journey, I could discover myself, know myself better and be who I really want to be without losing myself. On the other hands, hopefully with lots of obstacle and difficulty, those trips can make me to be a stronger person with true passion.




Tan Yee Wei
My dream is to backpacking travel around the world. I would like to backpack to travel because it not only increase my knowledge, but it also train my independency since backpacking is done by own planning and effort. I also wish to write a novel someday. I would like to challenge 42 km full marathon all around the world too. Lastly, my biggest dream is to become a social worker without borders to provide services such as counselling to the victims of disasters around the world.

Loke Mei Chi
Martin Luther King, Jr has said that, “And so even thought we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream”. I have dreams too.  My dream is to achieve a luxury life. So, before I achieved my dreams, I need to earn lots of money and be financial comfortable. I hopes I can use the money do charity and helps those who are facing poverty when I am in financial comfortable. Moreover, I would like to travel all over the world with my family members and spent time for my family. Owning a sport car and buy a house for my family members are a one of my dreams too.

 
Nadia Surya binti Mohd Sharif Tan
My dream, like most people and my group mates is to travel the world. I wish to someday wish to visit Greece and its many islands, especially Skopje and Santorini. Italy, Spain, Egypt and walking on the Great Wall of China are also amongst the many places I wish to visit someday. I hope by the time I have the financial stability to travel around, I would also have the maturity and independence to fully appreciate the sceneries and history of each destination. 
 
Lee Hoe Ming
Everyone in the world have a dream, to become someone, to get something, to create something, or to achieve a goal. Unlike enjoying the different culture or food when traveling, I prefer to be more adventurous. I like explore in the nature, such as forest, mountain, cave and sea. My dream is to explore all the greatest nature in the world, the deepest sea, biggest forest, highest mountain and also the North Pole and dessert. Besides that, I always think that I am an aggressively ambitious person, but I do have a common dream that almost everyone wanted to achieve it unconsciously. That is to become a rich man and to have a warm family with few kids, enjoying life with family and friends during weekends or enjoy some private time myself. In my personal view, I don't need people to remember or admire me; all I want is a happy and peaceful life. I always dream to have a trip with my family and friends on a ship, having fun and relax while watching the sea.
 
Ng Jun Kiat
My dreams is to open a research center ,open a clinic and travel around the world.  To certain point, I admit that I am greedy . I wish to do some research on brain-related issues, For example, how brain degenerative disorder or some neurological disorder affect human’s behavior. I plan to search for the answer and truth . In fact, I hope I can open a clinic and help more people who feel confuse about themselves .I wish to  provide them a scientific-based approach to their problems.  Besides, I hope to travel  to Italy, France, China, Japan, Korean, United Kingdom and United States, Greek , Egypt ,Australia and Germany . I wish I can record down the journey with a dairy and take pictures. Generally speaking, I would not let myself die away without exploring the real world .

No comments:

Post a Comment