Pictures of 6FM

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Aspiration

Sim Su Hua
Something relate back to my interest and dreams, I wish to become a mobile-lecturer. I was inspired by a character of one of the novels I have read. The character chooses to work for a year, save up money and then go travel for another half year. His experiences in different companies and journeys to different countries enhance his view of life. He is very low profile yet very contented, sensible and capable person. He does everything for everyone truthfully. Therefore, everyone likes him. I want to follow his footstep and to become a lecturer who lectures in a university for a semester or a year and then move to another. Throughout this working style, I am not only able to make my dream come true but I can also benefit others (e.g. students). This would be a nice plan which kills two birds with one stone. 

Nadia Surya binti Mohd Sharif Tan
Since I was 15, I have always had this special interest in working with children. I find myself loving being around children of all walks of life and having this urge to understand them better. I believe being a child psychologist will help me understand the underlying processes of a child’s development better. Therefore, obtaining of Ph.D in psychology and specializing as a child psychologist is my career aspiration.

Ng Jun Kiat
At this point , my aspiration is to become a clinical neuropsychologist. I wish to do research on neuropsychology issues and investigate the problem line with clinical psychology. I wish to become to lecturer at university level as well. I hope to understand human’s behavior from biological perspective. In this case, i will apply the knowledge to clinical psychology and get a clearer picture from it. It is fascinating and exciting when we able to get a closer look to the explanation of complex human’s behavior. How the brain will affect the behavior? Mind and brain activities is linked? Near-dead experience is an prove for the mechanism of  dualism ? With the advance technology, we are able to move a step closer to the answer. The beauty of brain and psychology just simply amaze me.

Lee Hoe Ming
Even though I am interested in IT and current studying psychology, my aspiration is to become a business man, as I mention above, I am jack of all trade, master of none. In my own theory, to become a successful business man you need knowledge in many fields so that you can have more idea to start a profitable business. And now, I am starting learning how to communicate in Business…


Loke Mei Chi
My aspiration is to become a psychologist. The idea of becoming a psychologist came into my life suddenly. I think this maybe this is a plan from God. Although I am not an excellent student throughout my college life, but I will strive to be a better person. For me, becoming a psychologist can create a harmony and peaceful society. It is because psychologist can use their knowledge to heal other’s broken heart and make them feel as though there is always hope in this world. That is the reason why I wants to become a psychologist.

 
Tan Yee Wei
Initially, I wanted to be a nurse. However, I am interested in Psychology later and inspired by my friend to become a counsellor. My friend once had depression. She refused to come to school and see anybody for few years. Until she met a skilled counsellor instead of a psychiatrist who just gave her medicine that do not last long, she finally recovered. Thus, I wish to be a counsellor to help those people who suffer from mental health issue to improve their quality of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment